Al's Wants and Desires

holty

Al's Wants and Desires

Post  holty on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:29 am

1. Is it possible to change the speeds on the druids shapechange forms. Eg a wolf should be faster then a human walking.

2. CAn i also get an indication of what items transfer in O's World. Personally all your items should transfer, in return you lose the ability to use spells etc but you need the full transfer to compete with the encounters as they are.
    If you think its a easy give away add a special feat for form allowing transfer eg, Shapechange as normal, Advanced Shapechange as a feat gives full transfer, Epic Shapechange as an epic feat allows you to cast spells while shapechanged.(Just my two bob.)

3. Stone and Barkskin (maybe this would make a great poll)
    I spend a lot of time trying to make my guy look cool and it helps with the asetics of the game to have them visually appealing but when those forms taken you just become a generic blob, is it possible to keep the effects and remove the visuals.

Olander
    Admin

Re: Al's Wants and Desires

Post  Olander on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:50 pm

1) Speeds....doable....will check it out.

2) Polymorph Item Transfer....all of your current 'Eqipped' Items transfer their properties to the Polymorph.

3) Maybe I can make these into a different Visual Effect instead. I will check this out. I also take a lot of time to make my characters look cool and purposely don't use these handy spells because it ruins the RP Effect.

Good Suggestions.