Farms

holty

Farms

Post  holty on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:43 am

I have tried the farming and have noticed that you pay a set amount of money and then its yours. This causes a problem that there are only a set number of fields.
    These have been taken by players most of which no longer exist or are retired but the lots are then perminately locked away.

The surgestion i have is to lease them like you do the inns , with payment for a length of time.

Then they become releaseable if the lease runs out.

Holtys Two Bob.
    Olander
    Admin

Re: Farms

Post  Olander on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:15 am

Hmm....maybe will be like leasing a house? Rent is in 1 month increments with up to 4 months in advance? Game Time of course. Sound reasonable?

It is really easy to add more Farms. Vicheslav, Victoria, Stenilov, and Adinov all have plenty of farming plots available.
    twistedwolf

Post  twistedwolf on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:33 am

I like that
    Wild Woman

Farming gear

Post  Wild Woman on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:36 am

Didn't think I should make a new thread for this, but shovels break WAY too easily. It says there's a 10% chance of breakage. I went through about 5 shovels in one day. That's too much breakage lol. Maybe there could be different kinds of shovels? Cheap ones, standard ones, and Black and Decker? Of course, cost would increase accordingly. It's just that running into town constantly is a pain... or buying three spares and having them all break within about five minutes of each other. :-)
    twistedwolf

Post  twistedwolf on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:04 am

I've broken allot shovels in my day they are not as sturdy as you might think lol. really though in the game if it's 10% it really depends on your roll I think.
    Olander
    Admin

Post  Olander on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:39 pm

On tonights Server Update I will reduce the % Breakage on the Shovels by half as I had done on the Gem Cutters and Mining Picks.

The game is kind of funny about 'Random' rolls. Seems like it can roll several similar rolls at one time then go for a long time without even scratching a 'Breaking' roll.

The Crafting Tools must break....part of the game.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:46 am