Basic Items

holty

Basic Items

Post  holty on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:02 am

I have played enough in the world to see that crafting is popular and doable

I Would like to see the items reduced to just basic items, remove the upper quality items.

There are enough crafters to keep every one supplied with quality items. The only item of questionable avaliability are diamonds.
    Perhaps they can be put in as random drops on gems like guldur stones. This would increase there avaliablity stop exploitation of diamond deposits and frequency of drop would be directly controllable.

A persistent shop would then be a natural progresion as items made can then be sold through the shop even when players are not online.

This will do two things increase the game value of crafting
    Players will reap greater rewards for the items.
    If we did go this way i would reduce xp for crafting as the monetary value of items would be expanded.

Holtys Two Bob.
    twistedwolf

Re: Basic Items

Post  twistedwolf on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:45 pm

yea I like this .Instead of going to the sword shop or the ring shop and getting up to legendary Items you go to the Bizarre and Purchase from shops setup by players.
    This would Both encourage Crafting, and setup an economy. Another Offshoot of this is that would encourage more team play because crafters will need help gathering Items especially for higher level Items.

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:42 am