Farming

Wild Woman

Farming

Post  Wild Woman on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:46 am

Do birds and other animals eat your seeds? Cause either that, or something's wrong with my land lol. There are three holes I've planted stuff in like, three times, and nothing ever grows there. Stuff IS growing elsewhere on the plot, so I guess I'll just abaondon those holes. I kept seeing birds hovering over the holes, or swine coming up to them, was wondering if there's some kind of script where animals are eating seeds lol. If that's the case, I'd be willing to pay extra for a scarecrow! Very Happy
    BlackRavan
    Admin

Re: Farming

Post  BlackRavan on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:42 am

As far as i know the birds and animals do not eat the seeds however im not sure how good olanders AI is so they might. Will have to wait until he gets home from vacation to know for sure.
    Olander
    Admin

Post  Olander on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:43 pm

Go on vacation tomorrow morning.

The Birds don't eat the seeds. It would be really easy to add this to the AI though. LOL

When you are Farming....see if there is a difference between digging the hole on the 'High' furrows or in the valleys of the furrows. The Farming Plot is on a flat plane and maybe the 'Low' spots are just 'Under' that plane? Not sure on this one.
    Olander
    Admin

Post  Olander on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:03 pm

How was the farming on this one? Was that the issue?

Would like to close this topic.

Cheers
    O

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:45 am